Thomas S. Barton, DUI Attorney in Georgia
My name is Tom Barton and for more than 20 years I have been a lawyer in the Atlanta, GA area. My law practice provides DUI defense representation. We have a track record of providing my clients with a good legal outcome and assisting them in repairing circumstances in order to move on with their life.
In my years of practice I’ve worked to form solid relationships with the judges and prosecutors throughout Georgia, giving your case a stronger traction from the start.
You might be entirely overcome with emotions and questions after you’ve been charged with a crime but not to worry, I am ready to stand beside you, using my experience to defend your rights.
How I Will Defend Your DUI Case
Do you think your DUI case is hopeless? Think again! There are many ways to defend a case but you must speak to an experienced lawyer that knows the right questions to ask.
Contact my office by phone at 770-961-7400 for a free initial phone consultation.
During your consultation, we will go over the details of your case, I will provide you my advice in moving forward as well as answer all your questions to the best of my ability. You will be in good hands.
Types of DUI Cases I Defend:
- First Offense
- Multiple Offenses
- Under 21
- CDL Drivers
- Military DUI
- DUI involving drugs
Click Here to read my case results.
- Georgia, 1991
- Georgia Supreme Court 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1991
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- Valdosta State University, Valdosta, Georgia, 1987
Major: Economics and Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2012 – Present
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1991 – Present
- Sustaining Member
- Henry County Bar Association, 2000 – Present
- General Member
- National College of DUI Defense